And so eating us a chicken rice the frill-incomparable, unique, heaven, "the kind that only she can do, Julia and I chatted in the dining room of his home, on our most common theme: the freedom of Cuba. One day while I violated any rules of etiquette to the tastiness of the dish Cuban, speak openly, heartbreakingly: "Look, Julia, I do not mind being told that my proposals and methods of control or some form of my address and even some slogans that I throw in my blog against the Castro brothers have some resemblance to methods and slogans or the aggressiveness typical of speeches by Cuban communists. Because when you say those things to me my blood boil: Why the hell should I follow the parameters what they call politically correct and jump into battle with water pistols that I offer these light fighters who criticize me and criticize the radical and conservative positions in exile but the pair dodge attack from the front and hard against those who yes no contemplation with his opponents and enemies! "
So I interrupted my monologue to commend again the chicken rice I cook my friend. Really that long ago I ate something. But not long ago that did not have this opportunity to vent so starkly with someone and see that over it, my partner nods his head all the time to listen my ideas. "Nothing, my dear Julia, I think the community if launched against us with all their weapons because if they have either assumed that this is a war and act like soldiers, cruel soldiers. And we should also take seriously our struggle and Cuban democrats assume that we are at war against tyranny. So what is wrong with behaving like well seasoned soldiers - not cruel - and take much shrapnel and political discourse have at hand against this powerful enemy. If you cheat, we cheat, because none of the opponents of freedom deserve our honesty and purity. And is that any gesture of a gentleman in the Lydian against dictatorship can be interpreted as weakness and their leaders could find in it the opportunity to take advantage of us. No and no, they do not take advantage and give you a moment of respite from these bandits of shit, this cohort of criminals and lawless provinces has killed our dear little island! In a war neither party walks with too hesitantly and one is willing to eliminate the other as is. Enough of faggotry so relativistic and we keep all our decency and diplomacy to those who deserve it! Definitely, our slogan should be: against them, everything. In favor of them, nothing . And with all the irons. "
got up and went to my seat at the table and gave me a hug of approval and commitment. I will never forget the strength and the affection with which she hugged me and much less chicken rice jabot, as only my friends can do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment