I started going to school three years after it was completed e n an exact replica of Havana - to scale - from the famous Bastille, but all with the sole purpose of attacking this time with better tactics to those used by those crazy French. Rebel leaders decided to pick a day that was not the July 14, for July and had its own glorious date. But the regime of terror, newly established, needed to perpetuate the shortage, and even at this point, all made a ruin, Havana continues on a war footing. Not yet know why the abundance, because, every year, the new government announced a crisis and harassment of certain foreign enemies.
In my student years, all in short supply: in print. Then the improvised Minister of Education came to rescue the fashion of the palimpsest. Each child then had only a notebook from the first through sixth grade and from high school through college.
Lately, when I'm almost ready to get old, has given me recap the major events of my life. Thus I was able to recognize behaviors rather rare since my early childhood. But - of course! - Now I realize: my arithmetic book had been printed on my geography book and then biology on history ... and the same happened in the upper grades to the subjects of economics and philosophy-the one over the other. In turn, I studied the complex texts of Linguistics and Semiotics above Literary History of the Cuban revolution that included, above all, the fiery speeches of our great comrade.
0 comments:
Post a Comment