If I go before you
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Type Of Mucus Before Period Comes On
Excellent theme Jaime Roos.
Very good versions, the original with the voice of Lefty Besio, from a recital at the Teatro Solis, Anniversary Concert, which was released a live CD and DVD.
Another very interesting, with a magnificent musical variations from the band Arbolito Argentina.
Enjoy them!
These issues are dedicated to the Fer! Today, one year old together! for many more!
Version: Jaime Roos - Disco: Anniversary Concert (1998)
Version: Arbolito - Disco: The pea Hope (2002)
Lyrics:
If I go before you
if I let this land
not afraid of the night
that at night I live
If I go before you
if so, who is willing
want your news
talk air and sun
I will always remember
what we said one day
that every time you laugh
river with you my love
And do not forget something
to guess in life
and life itself
is a miracle of love.
If I go before you
and visit your silence
is not to be sad
or to see your pain
I tell my love
in these clumsy words
cry every time
will know my heart
And we do not find
as I was always by your side
where and how long
those are things of God
And we do not find
it was always by your side
but I always go before
is a miracle of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment