Marcos Velazquez said in a song:
"The day that I die,
llorenme but in my ,
sing what I sing
to not die at all. "
Fernando Cabrera on his latest album " own songs" seem to accept the advice and did a very good version of "The uterus uterus."
I hope you enjoy!
Lyrics:
Partners tero tero
Tero are the bathing
And bathes the entire
Tero we Juntao.
uterus is important thing
Tero stay together
Shouting uterus in part
And take another nest.
Tero tero tero tero
- Good for the mate!
The nest cerca'el screaming
Tero is because they protect
Tero and no danger
That not let them nest.
tero'e But it serves to
tero tero tero Shouting
If any rascal on the beret
They take the whole nest?
Tero tero tero tero
- Good for the mate!
many lapwings have been
without a nest or anything Tero
Tero tero in a garden
With wings clipped.
Partners tero tero
thugs are pa 'time
But the duck is not a uterus
the wombs are not Ducks!
Tero tero tero tero
- Good for the mate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment