Saturday, February 5, 2011

Neck Average Size For Women



Words and music: Fernando Cabrera (Uruguay)

In these summer days, where the overwhelming heat, global warming causes changes in climate resulting drought, water issues are always with us. Today I invite you to listen to the song "Water" Fernando Cabrera, one of the most popular of his extensive work and two very good versions made by their countrymen Jorge Galemire and Leo Masliah. Enjoy them!

Version: Fernando Cabrera - Disco: Divers Blue (1986)


Version: Galemire Jorge (Uruguay) - Disco: A Cabrera


Version: Leo Masliah (Uruguay) - Disco: Cabrera



Lyrics:

Water that falls from your eyes
teachers
insomnia and sad way
your mouth water flooding
talked bad memories
of my night.

Water ironing your hair
the best string
I played with my hands
water flooding
my mirror filled with erasures
my face crying.

red water that rises
of broken veins
blood I needed.
Water turns white water
you
naked every morning.

drinking water stream
early birds and sandpipers
spits water
water sweats
and latrines.

Water
annoys the brave patience
of all my brothers
Water ironing your hair
the best string that
touched my hand

0 comments:

Post a Comment