Monday, February 7, 2011

Funny Waxing Information

Dew Drop Water

Of most beautiful songs that will surely be posting here on the blog.
A delicious issue of Silvio Rodriguez with beautiful interpretations of Zitarrosa Alfredo and Maria Vidal on one side and Gabo Ferro and Mary Baraj on the other.
Zitarrosa version is of course quite a few years instead of Gabo and deck is the last album by this artist from Argentina, was precisely through this issue I met Maria Baraj, and I loved all his work. shared and it another topic recently and now it will I hope you like it!

Added! at the suggestion of Ma del Mar, in the comments, most a very nice version of Morena Leza arranged for cello and guitar. Thank you for your contribution!

Version: Silvio Rodriguez (Cuba)


Version: Alfredo Zitarrosa (Uruguay) and Maria Vidal.


Version: Maria Baraj and Gabo Ferro (Argentina) - Disco: Daisy and lily (2007)


Version: Morena Leza (Argentina)


Lyrics:

The dewdrop
the sky fell
and she love my
the face is washed.

But it was so early
sunrise not
and hands froze
and cheeks of my love.

I thought the stars were going
looking
and that beautiful face
be put to play.

I said, I have cold,
acércame
heat and was so idle
I lit her heart.

And as he kissed me
said in a trembling,
this is what was missing
to sunrise.

! Oh, dewdrop
not stop falling
to love my
I always want to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment