Since we have been a topic of Calamaro, on to another, from his time with "Rodriguez", this time with a very nice version of Julieta Venegas.
Lyrics:
Let me go through the wind without documents,
I will by the time we had ...
Because there is no exit, because you seem asleep,
because your smile would be looking for my whole life.
I want to be the only bite you in the mouth.
I know that life will not end with you.
Let me close tonight eyes
and tomorrow I will come with a cigarette in bed.
Because I have no intentions to follow
drinking from this cup is so broken.
I want to be the only bite you in the mouth.
I know that life will not end with you.
because yes, yes, because!
Because in this life
not want to spend more than a day without you.
Because yes, because yes, yes!
Because while I wait for you
I die and I will not continue.
Let me go through the wind without documents,
I will by the time we had ...
Because there is no exit, because you seem asleep,
because your smile would be looking for my whole life.
I want to be the only bite you in the mouth.
I know that life will not end with you.
Because yes, because yes, yes!
Because in this life
not want to spend more than a day without you.
Because yes, because yes, yes!
Because while I wait for you
I die and I will not continue.
I want to be the only bite you in the mouth.
I want to know you life will not end ...
Because it (just because)
Because in this life
not want to spend more than a day without you.
Because it (just because)
Because while I wait for you
I die and I will not continue.
0 comments:
Post a Comment