Today I'll make a post 100% Uruguayan.
On Thursday 24 March, the Quartet Ricacosa presented at the Teatro Solis in Montevideo, in a performance that will have as main reasons for presenting the latest album so far (Cimarron) of this young ensemble and Burn his first live DVD.
In this latest album are among many good songs, the most famous tango, the most globally representative of the genre, neither more nor less than La Cumparsita, in a version that I liked. The composer of the tango is the Uruguayan Gerardo H. Matos Rodríguez . As I was reporting out there , the tango has more than one letter. Matos Rodriguez is the only music he composed his first years after the Argentine Pascual Contursi and Enrique P. Maroni point they put the best known that has the issue without the permission of Matos Rodriguez. The author then decided to make music in your own handwriting. The most popular versions of the tango song, the lyrics are Contursi-Maroni, and here you can listen to Carlos Gardel and a Celedonio Esteban Flores recited by Julio Sosa.
addition, there is a good instrumental version performed live at a touch of the band guitarist Hereford enhanced by Guzmán Mendaro with the special participation of the great Julio Cobelli, the latter, without doubt the best guitar players of our country.
Enjoy it and if you can not miss the spectacle of Ricacosa in the Solis Quartet.
Version: Ricacosa Quartet (Uruguay) - Disco: Cimarron (2010)
Lyrics:
of Pascual Contursi and Enrique P. Maroni
I
If you knew that even within my soul
keep the love I had for you. Who knows
knew that I never forgot
back into your past
remember me.
II
friends no longer come
not even to visit
nobody wants to console me in my affliction.
From the day you
went feel anguish in my chest
Decí percanta what have you done
my poor heart?
III
To the abandoned
not even the
morning sun peeks through the window as when you were here.
And
that friendly puppy that ate your absence
seeing me alone, the other day, I also left
Ia
However I take you in the memory
with the holy love I had for
love.
And you're everywhere
illusion that I can not forget.
-------------------------
Send
Gerardo H. Matos Rodríguez
I
The cumparsa
endless parade of misery
around that being sick
soon must die of grief,
that is why in his bed anguished sobs
reminiscing
it does suffer.
II
left her
old lady who was stranded and mad passion, blind love
ran after her beloved
she was pretty, was a witch
of lust was a flower
that mocked her love
until
tired and the other left off.
long time
he fell to his mother's home
to cure his ailing
and wounded heart and knew
your old lady
holy that he had left,
last winter cold
died.
III
Today, only abandoned
thought to their fate
anxious awaiting death
which soon must come.
Among the sad
coldness that slowly invades the heart
felt the raw feeling
of his evil.
I (TO END)
Between shadows
hear him breathing suffering
to die before
smiles because a sweet peace goes
felt from the sky
the good little mother
.
-------------------------
Send
gentlemen I ask permission
this tango ... This tango speaks for me and my voice
between their sounds tell
song so tell why.
Because when kid, kid
because when I cradled in mother
tango song pa 'call sleep, and listen
the grumbling of the bandoneon
under the arbor in my yard old, because I saw
watery eyes and open
and the sad part of my good old song
poverty his winter song.
And I did in tangos
I was modeling in clay, in misery
in bitter poverty that gives
mother in tears,
in the rebellion which is strong and has to cross your arms
when hunger comes.
And I did in tangos because ...! Because tango is a male!
! Because tango is strong!
smells of life,
like ... to death.
Because I wanted a lot, and because I cheated and go
chewing life dreams,
because I'm a tree that never bore fruit,
because I am a dog has no owner,
because I have hate to say never ,
because when I want, because when I want to bleed me in kisses,
because I wanted a lot, and I have tried so
, song, so sad ...
Now for that!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment