Monday, January 10, 2011

Natural Hair Coconut Oil Louana

As the cicada

Today January 10, 2010 died Maria Elena Walsh (Argentina) at the age of 80 years.
was part of the soundtrack of my childhood. In his work, highlighting his compositions for children, but also have issues like this, expanded version.
In memory of Maria Elena Walsh!

Version: Maria Elena Walsh (Argentina)



Version: Pedro Aznar (Argentina)



Version: Mercedes Sosa (Argentina)


Video:


Version: León Gieco (Argentina)


Video: Victor Heredia, Leon Gieco and Mercedes Sosa


Version: Susana Rinaldi (Argentina)



Version: Ismael Serrano (Spain)


Version: Roberto Goyeneche (Argentina)



Lyrics:

So many times I killed him,
many times I died,
however I am here
resurrected.
I thank the misfortune
hand and dagger,
because it killed me so bad,
and kept singing.

Singing in the sun,
like the cicada,
after a year
underground,
like
survivor who returns from the war.

So many times I deleted, so
disappeared,
was my own funeral,
alone and crying.
I made a knot of tissue,
but I forgot after
was not the only time
and kept singing.

Singing in the sun,
like the cicada,
after a year
underground,
like survivor returning
of war.

many times you were killed, many
resurrected
spend many nights
desperate.
And when the wreck
and the darkness
rescue someone,
to go singing.

Singing in the sun,
like the cicada,
after a year
underground,
like survivor returning
of war.
Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment