A Gabo Ferro I hear from quite a while now and I love what I do, however Mariana Baraj just discovered. The times that I saw live Gabo, this theme is always very special, sits on the floor, no guitar or anything, and begins to sing "a capella", always creating an incredible climate.
Today I share with you. I hope you enjoy it. And if one day have the opportunity to see live Gabo, do not miss it!
Version: Baraj Mariana (Argentina) - Disco: Daisy and lily - (2007)
Lyrics:
God has asked me a roof
tired of all this heaven
have nothing
back over
have nothing
to have everything
God has asked me a kiss
my mouth was approached
no kisses, no touching,
God has never kissed
being so loved
God has asked me a father
you talk to, what
street and feed him
God has asked me a roof
God has asked me a kiss
0 comments:
Post a Comment