Words and music: Silvio Rodriguez (Cuba)
Lyrics:
Suppose that in a productive work
find you in your handkerchief singular
and after that decisive moment,
suppose you do not stop looking.
Suppose your glow pursue both
to crush a groove and I have my sermon,
to cut a tender fruit,
I forgot my hat benefactor
and no qualms about the heat
the time that lights the sun
suppose water to last you ask
and suppose that you're my song.
Suppose introduce myself as friend,
I ask you name and profession,
I look down and say it has rained
or other comments without reason.
Suppose you looked at me
comprehensive but you have nothing to add.
Suppose then talk about life
appear as if
I have much to tell,
I'm an original.
Suppose you laugh funny
and suppose that you're my song.
Suppose there was an evening for the cinema
and I arrived an hour later,
strange because the route I came
was not here, but the reverse.
Suppose that the screen will light up,
breaking and holding your profile.
Suppose your hand a bird collection,
and a hunter, rifle without
a timid finger, will open
yes or no from future.
Suppose you're not surprised
and suppose that you're my song.
Suppose that fortune is our friend
and three to five can be.
Your father hand smoke me in the corner:
the door, password, and you, woman.
Suppose I come in and we hugged.
Suppose that everything is exhausting:
is the first time that we love.
But suppose I'm talking non-stop,
suppose the time comes and goes,
original I suppose.
Suppose that we strip
and suppose that you're my song.
0 comments:
Post a Comment