Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pain Left Side Back Above Waist

The crazy

This issue Fernando Cabrera had already appeared on the blog when we posted together with another song which is also referred to the madness.
Today is a very good version of Paul "Pinocchio" Routin.
Enjoy!

Version: Fernando Cabrera (Uruguay) on your disk: Divers Blue (1986)


Version: Paul "Pinocchio" Routin (Uruguay) - Disco: Danger of Thompson (1998)


Lyrics:

returned
gave me dread ran warmed told me not believe me
hot thought he lied and was refused answered lie
bothering me I said I never cared memory
same thing even crazier was said and cooked

'll get out of here in a few days
leaving here
I can assure

Hello idiot nurse you're not my owner let me out
're reading fotonovelas ay threatened me with giving me the injection
I do not mind paint posters on the walls of rejection phrases
against the black bird in white I have here

'll get out of here in a few days
leave here I can assure

Volume thousands of red and yellow pills skinny Larguita
all clinic El Porvenir I have up here now
was time to sleep for a while he said the white crow
I have removed by a syringe loading and gives me

On Sunday they will come to me to give me clothes candy
come to me out if you come by car we will go for a walk
rich and bored people was my family prepared
were my brothers were my relatives but I interned

leaving here in a few days
leave here I can assure

But there are days that I'm glad days that I get the best shirt
when it comes Ema cry happy because we 're getting married
she says hopefully better not rush you think
I do not worry it will make a trip to meditate

leaving here in a few days
leaving here I can assure
leaving here in a few days
leave here I can assure you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment